Very basic game, but it's a nice start nonetheless!
I'll give you some feedback:
- You could post a video of the game in this itch.io page, some people may not want to download your game without seeing a video first.
- I think in the High Scores screen there should be a button to go back to the Title screen. It's a minimal issue, but many games have this option. :)
- You could show some instructions in-game, like the keys used to move the bunny, how to jump, a warning to avoid the enemies, an explanation of the powerup items, etc.
- The arrow keys could move the bunny too, in addition to the WASD keys.
- When you collect a powerup, there could be more feedback (the bunny could flash a little, a sound effect could play while the powerup is active - think Pacman power pellets).
- You could add more levels, and more gameplay elements like moving platforms, pushable objects, moving and flying enemies, for example. ;)
- Some collectables in hard to reach areas are always cool! xD
- I didn't understand how the game's scoring system works, it's missing some feedback when you collect the items or kill the enemies.
- The music is a nice but repetitive beat, there will be more different music later, I presume?
Well, that's it for now. Keep working on your game, and keep improving your skills! :D